Sunday, February 21, 2010


Tomato Season 2010!


For those of us in Southern California the wait is almost over. In just a matter of weeks our temperatures will be consistently warm and we'll have enough sunlight each day so that we can plant our first tomatoes of the season!

I'm so pleased to present my 2010 Tomato Growing Guide and Monthly Calendar!

It begins in March, when our thoughts really turn to tomatoes and continues through February, 2011. Each month offers a spectacular photograph of some of my favorite tomatoes. Much more than a calendar, this gardening tool provides tips for growing tomatoes or enjoying them indoors every month of the year. This first run also contains some of my favorite tomato recipes for you to try with your summer harvest.

The 2010 Tomato Growing Guide and Calendar will be available the first week of March. The cost is $19.95. Pre order yours now and I'll ship it to you ($4.95 shipping) or you can arrange to pick it up from me.
Pre order your 2010 Tomato Calendar today!


To place an order please send an email to Laura@LauraTayloratHome.com







No comments:

Post a Comment